ICC Trucking, Inc. considers our drivers to be our most important asset. We recognize the value of a quality driver and understand that our drivers represent our company both over the road and with the customer. We pride ourselves in hiring only the best drivers in the industry. ICC Trucking, Inc. has worked very hard over the years to insure that all drivers are treated courteously and in a professional manner.
Compensation and Equipment Information:
- Annual income between $50,000 to $60,000
- Travel Reimbursement/Layover reimbursement
- Safety Bonuses
- Sign on Bonus of $500 after 90 days employed
- Longevity Bonus paid annually.
- $75 Bonus for passing DOT roadside inspections with no write-up.
- Medical Benefits available.
- Company Paid Life Insurance.
- Company Paid Vacations.
- Paid holidays as listed-New Year’s Day, Independence Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas.
- Decent Fleet Maintained Equipment (Drivers will be assigned an International 9400 or 9200 Sleeper).
- Air-Ride Trailers 48-102 & 53-102.
- Northeast & Mid-Atlantic Service areas.
- 95% No-Touch freight-sometimes driver assist or driver unload does occur.
- Be able to read and speak the English language.
- Pass or Possess a current driver's D.O.T. physical.
- Successfully pass a controlled substance test in accordance with the FMCSR.
- Be physically able to assist with loading and/or unloading freight.
- Possess only one current, valid, non-restricted (other than glasses, hearing aid) Class A CDL.
- Have no positive test result for a controlled substance or alcohol test required by Part 382 of the FMCSR, or violated the "prohibitions" contained in Subpart B within the previous 5 years.
- Have not been convicted of any substance or alcohol related offense within the previous 5 years.
- Must not be addicted to or use narcotics of any kind.
- HAVE MINIMUM EXPERIENCE: 24 months within the previous 5 years of verifiable experience operating a Class A (combination tractor/trailer) commercial motor vehicle with GVWR of 80,000 pounds or more. Experience Credit may be given for receiving certification from an approved driving school and/or defensive driving course.
- Not have a license suspension, revocation or denials for moving violations within the previous 36 months.
- Successfully complete Driver Orientation Program.
Click Here to Apply Now
© 2005-19 by ICC Trucking. All rights reserved.